Saturday 7th December
We are organising a Family Festive Fayre at our site at Chatham Green on Saturday 7th December. The day is aimed at being a fun family event where children can:
- follow our magical reindeer trail (about 1 km)
- visit Father Christmas in our Traditional Mongolian Yurt
- take a donkey ride
- watch bushcraft demonstrations
- make a natural Christmas decoration in our Eco centre
- visit the Christmas stalls for some fabulous gift ideas
- Hot and Cold Refreshments available
- Entry £5 per child to include a present from Father Christmas
- Free entry for adults
Please visit us between 10 am until 3 pm. Plenty of free parking.
For further information please call us on 01245 443073, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Whitbreads Barn, Whitbreads Lane, Chatham Green, Chelmsford CM3 3LQ
Buy your tickets below and collect on the day[gravityform id=”18″ name=”Wilderness Foundation Festive Fayre Tickets”], alternatively you can buy them on the day.