Leave a Legacy
Your passion for preserving wilderness and making its healing effects available to troubled young people has a continuing impact when you remember the Wilderness Foundation UK in your will.
The need has never been more urgent. The last few wild places left in the world are being gobbled up by urbanisation. Meanwhile, many young people never get to experience even the little wilderness that remains.
You can change all that. Through your bequest to the Wilderness Foundation UK, you:
- Protect wild places in the UK and abroad, providing safe havens for wildlife and protecting eco-diversity
- Create leaders who are committed to the health of our natural environment
- Empower disadvantaged young people to take bold steps into a productive and successful future
- Provide opportunities for adults and youth alike to undertake journeys of self-exploration and discover the healing power of wilderness
- Promote a sustainable and healthy future for all the inhabitants of our planet
Legacy giving is one of the most effective ways to bring about lasting change. A bequest to Wilderness Foundation UK keeps on giving for many years, ensuring that your generosity lives on in reclaimed wilderness—and reclaimed human lives.
To request our FREE legacy information pack or discuss the lasting impact of your bequest, please call Wilderness Foundation CEO Jo Roberts on 0300 123 3073.