Build your reputation for corporate responsibility by supporting the Wilderness Foundation UK.
Our dual mission—to harness the power of wilderness to save lives and the power of humanity to save wilderness—has a broad appeal to your employees and customers. Your support of the Wilderness Foundation will show that you care about both the environment and the young people we help with our outreach programmes.
Here are a few possibilities of Engagement as a Corporate Partner:
- Designate the Wilderness Foundation UK as your charity of the year; collect donations from staff and customers.
- Host a corporate challenge, such as a 5K run/walk, and donate the proceeds.
- Sponsor a Wilderness Foundation UK project or programme to benefit high-needs youth.
- Donate items in kind. We particularly need expedition and camping equipment, outdoor clothing, landscape and gardening tools, and computers and other office equipment.
- Support your staff in volunteering with us. You can do a corporate work day to help maintain our Chatham Green site or make a longer-term commitment by giving employees release time to work with young people.
- Offer your leaders’ skills and advice. We always welcome help with fundraising, social media, and awareness building. We also value expert advice in youth education, drug and alcohol treatment, case management, and interventions for high-needs students.
If you wish to discuss how you can become a corporate partner of the Wilderness Foundation UK and enhance your social responsibility profile, please contact CEO Jo Roberts on 0300 123 3073.