Location: Chatham Green, Chelmsford
Contract Type: Full Time (Fixed Term Contract)
Closing date: Wednesday 19th June 2019 (midnight)
First interview: Monday 24th June 2019
Second interview: Thursday 27th June 2019
- Provide project and administrative support to CEO, administration officer and project managers from projects design and costing, planning, procurement, facilitation, monitoring and evaluation, to reporting and fundraising
- Outreach to schools and attend events on behalf of the Charity to extend its network and promote its services
- Marketing – Promote projects via email marketing, social media and newsletter etc.
- Answer project enquiries from schools, parents, or referral agencies etc. and follow up
- Maintain good communications with volunteers and mentors, parents and referral agencies, freelancers and project managers etc. to ensure sufficient resources (equipment, venue, helpers etc.) are in place to run the projects
The successful candidate will be:
- Love nature and believe in the same ethos as the Charity’s
- Passionate about supporting vulnerable children and young adults
- Self-motivated, hands on and gets things done on time
- Able to demonstrate strong project administration skills
- Organised with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in working with young people, schools and referral agencies is desirable
You will be required to work some weekends and evenings so will need to have a flexible approach to working hours.
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure check and reference check.