Thank you for supporting the Wilderness Foundation Global!
Protecting and Connecting Wilderness, Wildlife & People
The Wilderness Foundation is a proud founding member of the Wilderness Foundation Global (WFG); a not-for-profit, international conservation organisation with conservation experience and expertise that began in Africa over 60 years ago. WFG Members have offices and daily operations in Africa, Europe and the Americas; extensive global networks and practical international conservation accomplishments through almost 40 years of its World Wilderness Congress; and emerging programmes in Asia and Austral-Pacific.
Wilderness Foundation Global is the only international conservation organization:
- born in and operating out of Africa
- dedicated explicitly to wilderness awareness and protection that integrates spiritual / cultural / experiential values with science, policy and business
- respects the views of indigenous and community peoples and integrates them with contemporary conservation
WFG priority conservation projects focus on Species, Spaces and People. The Founding Members of WFG work as a close-knit and talented group based on the values of: a passion for direct conservation action; respect for all living things; a deep commitment to conservation education; and dedication to work that demonstrates integrity, transparency, sustainability, and innovation.
For donors in Europe (not UK) who wish to support the work of the Wilderness Foundation Global in a tax-effective way, we have partnered with Transnational Giving Europe. TGE enables donors, both corporations and individuals, resident in one of the participating countries, to donate to non-profit organisations in other member countries, while benefiting directly from the tax advantages provided for in the legislation of their country of residence.
TGE is currently operational for donations from and to Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
A donor resident in one of the participating countries and wishing to make a gift to us can contact the the TGE partner in the country of his/her residence:
Contact Details of the TGE partners
- Belgium King Baudouin Foundation T: +32 2 549 02 31 – email@example.com
- Bulgaria Bulgarian Charities Aid foundation T: +35 9 298 119 01 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- France Fondation de France T: +33 1 442 187 60 – email@example.com
- Germany Maecenata Stiftung T: +49 3 028 387 909 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hungary Carpathian Foundation Hungary T: +36 36 516 750 – email@example.com
- Ireland Community Foundation for Ireland T: +35 3 187 473 54 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italy Associazione Vita Giving Europe Onlus T: +39 3 920 194 898 – email@example.com
- Luxembourg Fondation de Luxembourg T: +35 2 274 74 81 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Netherlands Oranje Fonds T: +31 3 023 393 25 – email@example.com
- Poland Foundation for Poland T: +48 2 254 258 80 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portugal Fundação Oriente T:+35 1 213 585 200 – email@example.com
- Romania Odorheiu Secuiesc Community Foundation T: +40 741 644 773 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slovakia Carpathian Foundation Slovakia T: + 42 1 556 221 152 – email@example.com
- Slovenia SKUP Skupnost privatnih zavodov T: +38 6 423 448 04 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spain* Empresa y Sociedad T: +34 9 143 589 97 – fabad@empresaysociedad & Fundación Carlos de Amberes
T: +34 9 143 522 01 – email@example.com
*For requests concerning Spain please contact both Spanish TGE partners.
Alternatively, if tax-efficient giving is not a concern for you, please use the online donation form below to donate to the Wilderness Foundation in Euros:
[gravityform id=”44″ title=”false” description=”true”]